As a product manager for contractors.com I helped take contractors.com from an idea to help generate leads for contractors accross multiple trades and build a viable, profitable and an impactful bussiness. Since it was a startup I got to implement my designs, marketing, sales and engineering backround throughout the process and worked very closely with all the teams.
My responsibilities included:
- Creating roadmaps
- Creating wireframes
- Creating multi platform ad campaigns
- creating various market positioning strategies
- Creating funtional protoypes
- creating design and engineering tickets and making sure everyone meets deadlines to stay consistent with the product roadmap
- Constantly looking into market trends and possibilities to implement or collaborate with others
- Constatly cutting down our churn rate
- Cunducting user interviews with prototype testing
- Research research research to create an amazing user experience
- working closely with the design team to translate mockups and wireframes
- Created scope docs along with design thinking.
- worked with the sales managers to help create training guides